Saturday, April 04, 2009

Family and Friends

Meredith had lots of family and friends come visit while she was in the hospital! It meant a lot to us to have those that were able to be there during her birth and those that came by to visit afterwards! We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family and amazing friends!



I didn't get any pictures of the visit from my good friends Shannon and Sarah and I'm totally blaming my forgetfulness on the pain pills!! Thank you again for coming to see us! We enjoyed our visit and I'm so glad you were able to meet Miss Meredith!

More pictures to share from the hospital...

Heading to the hospital



Minutes before the big event



Josh and I enjoying our steak and lobster lunch compliments of the hospital. It was actually really good!




Jonah didn't want any of the steak or lobster but didn't mind helping himself to the whip cream and fresh berries :)


The beautiful flowers that my wonderful husband and sweet son sent! The card read "Thank you for our new daughter and sister! We love you, Josh and Jonah" And yes, I cried!!



Finally heading home. I had a hard time picking out her going home outfit but settled on something pink (of course) with princess crowns because I have a feeling she will be the new little princess in our house which means I am promoting myself to queen! :)

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.