Friday, September 03, 2010

Meredith’s favorite

Meredith’s favorite activity involves anything outdoors. This girl loves to be outside. So we spend a lot of evenings sitting outside while she plays on her slide (which is way too little for her now and we really need to invest in a swing set for her and Jonah. And yes, I just realized as I was looking at the pictures on my blog that Meredith wears this outfit A LOT! It’s a perfect outfit for when she’s playing outside and most of her pictures are of her outside so that explains it! I promise this girl has more clothes in her closet than I do but most of them I try to reserve for school or outings. I don’t want grass stains or dirt on every outfit. And at this age she tends to be a little on the messy side!

IMG_2494 copy copy

 

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.