Monday, November 12, 2007

It's that time of year

It's starting to be that time of year when you are so busy you feel like you are constantly in overdrive! These are the days I wish I had a few clones of myself stored in my closet. The last two weeks have been crazy. I worked the JLP American Girl Fashion Show last weekend and worked the Neat the Wreath market this weekend. We made a trip to Fort Worth this weekend and to top it off we put our house on the market last week so we've been busy having little cosmetic things done here and there. I'm also trying to get ready for Thanksgiving this weekend with Josh's family at our house, Jonah's Thanksgiving party at school, and then we are going out of town next weekend for Thanksgiving with Josh's Dad and my family. Plus I have to plan for my Girl's NYC trip which is the last weekend in November! Then December will be here and I think we have something planned every weekend - Christmas parties, my birthday, shopping, Christmas, a wedding! I'm thinking I should definately break out the clones of me and Josh and the real us should take a nice long holiday to the beach!!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.