Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Playing Catch Up!

Okay, I've slacked a little in the last few weeks on updating our blog and let me tell you have I heard about it from the Fam! So, here's a quick recap of what we've been up to:

1) Jonah attended his first birthday party for his friend Reese who just turned 1! He had so much fun playing that I had to post the picture of him after we got in the car and started heading back home! He was worn out.
















2) It rained off and on all weekend during Memorial Day weekend so we didn't get a lot outdoor time but we finally managed to make it to the park for about an hour so Jonah could swing and play outside! He had so much fun! He loves being outside and throws a little temper tantrum when you bring him back in!














3) Uncle Jerod and Lauren came over to visit












4) Lounging Around in the Laundry Room












It's almost embarrassing to show this picture but I was sitting at the kitchen table on my laptop and noticed Jonah had gone into the Laudry Room and shut the door. After about 30 seconds I didn't hear anything coming from the laundry room so I decided to go check on Mr. J and when I opened the door this is how I found him! Glad to know that our very large pile of dirty clothes looked comfy enough to take a nap on!

6) Our very good friends Bryce and Shannon and their son Ryan finally left Las Vegas and moved back to Texas and guess where they moved to?? McKinney!!:) We are very excited that they are here! So this weekend Shannon brought Ryan over for a playdate with Jonah! They had fun playing cars and blowing bubbles and trying to escape out the window!













7) Wet Wipes Scandal













Hey Mom - I'm out of wipes. Could you get some more???

Well, that's it for now but we have a busy month of June ahead of us and I promise I will make more timely updates to the blog!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.