Thursday, June 28, 2007

Visit from Mary and Gus

My good friends Mary and Gus from California were in town visiting so Jonah and I met up with them for lunch. I used to work with Mary at Perot Systems and she was our "road mother" when we traveled and always took care of us! I just love her to death and we always had the best time hanging out! She is orginally from Scotland and like me loves wine so what better place to live than near Napa Valley in California. She has since retired and her and Gus are traveling around visiting friends and enjoying retirement! I'm already looking forward to retirement. Is 30 too young to retire?? Anyway, this was the first time they had met Jonah and of course he loved them too! Within a few minutes he and Gus were hanging out checking out the bread selection at the restaurant! It was great to see them and I'm looking forward to their next trip back to Texas! Or who knows..we may just have to make a trip out to California!


No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.