Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful time celebrating my first Mother's Day as a mother of two. I slept in late and Josh cooked lunch. Then we relaxed and watched movies and had take out for dinner. I received the sweetest card from Jonah and Meredith. And for my gift we are updating our kitchen/breakfast area so I'm very excited since it's the hub of our home and where we spend most of our time.

Hope our mother's and Jonah and Meredith's grandmother's had a wonderful day as well! Thank you for all that you do for us! We love you!



On Saturday we visited Josh's grandmother and she met Meredith for the first time. And what do you get the grandmother that has everything on Mother's Day?? Jonah, Kayla, Christian and Meredith made a flower pot painted with their hand and foot prints. It was very cute! I think those are the best gifts!




No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.