Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Buzy Bees

The title of my blog is "The Daily Stroll" and my tagline reads "Stroll through the Daily Adventures of the Schneider family" yet it's been several days weeks since I posted any news or updates. I don't know where the time has gone this month but it's passed right by me! Of course it takes a lot of time to download, edit and post pictures and we seem to always be busy during the day. For example, just in the few minutes that I have been typing this particular post I have been asked, "Mommy, may I have a glass of Grape Juice?" and "Mommy, will you turn on Wow Wow Wubbzy on OnDemand?" and "Mommy, will you trim my nails, they are too long?!" (my favorite one) and "Mommy, do you like Sponge Bob Squarepants?" My answer to the last question was "No" which means I just spent an additional ten minutes explaining why I don't like the talking sponge that lives in a pineapple under the sea. Now that I think about it, Jonah has never seen an episode of Sponge Bob so I don't know where that question came from.

Anyway, I used to try to blog at night after the little ones went to bed but this summer Jonah has developed a habit of staying up late (thanks to Daddy) so by the time he finally falls asleep it's also bedtime for this tired Mommy!

So I'm making a promise to all my blog followers (even though I think the only follower I have is my mother) that I will try to post something everyday going forward even if that means publishing unedited photos or omitting a photo all together. At least my mother will have something to read while she drinks her morning coffee.

Without further adieu, here are some more pictures from our weekend in Georgetown over the 4th of July.

One weekend trip required seven bags for four people. This didn't include the camera bag, the stroller, or Josh's laptop bag.


Christian, someday Kayla will teach you how to drive


Happy boy!


My happy boy!



Happy Girl!



My sweet boy!


"Come on Meredith, let's go get on the swings!"


"What mashed potatoes????"

1 comment:

lauren_kitts said...

first of all I follow your blog daily... ha ha and second cute photos*** the only question i have is; was josh's bag the pink one or the polka dotted one? ha ha SEE YOU SOON!!!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.