Saturday, October 23, 2010

Our Annual Halloween Bash

If you have had an event two years in a row is it officially an “annual event”? I’m not sure but I’m going with it because I have a feeling we will be having this party for many years to come.

I love Halloween. I love the decorations, the costumes, the candy, the fact that fall is in the air and it’s the kick-off to the holiday season.

Jonah was a big help in preparing for this year’s festivities. He helped decorate the house and make the food. Meredith, well, she helped by eating lots of candy.

I had a lot of help making this year’s party a success. Our awesome nanny Debbie helped with Meredith and helped prepare the food. My best friend Vicky came over early to help me finish decorating and make some of the dishes. My SIL Amy was also here to help me entertain the older kids, decorate and make food. And of course Josh who ran errands and helped decorate in the high places that the girls couldn’t reach. Ladies - what would we do without our guys around??

The three little pigs were together again. I had a house full of super heroes,  football players, witches, pirates, knights and storybook characters. They played the Mummy Wrap race (a huge hit), Strawed for Spiders, Tonged for Apples and even decorated their own pumpkins.

I think the party was a huge success. I really appreciated all the help from the parents too!

IMG_3465updatedIMG_3477updatedIMG_3483updatedIMG_3496 copyIMG_3500 copyIMG_3502 copyv2IMG_3523 copyIMG_3531 copyIMG_3536 copyIMG_3543 copyIMG_3549 copyIMG_3558 copyIMG_3570 copyIMG_3578 copyIMG_3575 copy

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.