Saturday, May 21, 2011

Breyton’s Baptism

I have met so many wonderful and sweet ladies through the kid’s school and through those ladies I have met even more new friends since we all play Bunco together once a month. One of those sweet ladies is Bridget and she has two adorable little boys! Bridget asked me if I would be interested in photographing her youngest son Breyton’s Baptism. I was more than thrilled and honored to do it! I’m still learning about photography and how to use Photoshop but I have so much fun capturing the pictures. Below are a few of my faves!

IMG_7000IMG_6982

IMG_7261v2IMG_7013

IMG_6976IMG_7210

Seriously, aren’t her boys just adorable??

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.