Friday, May 13, 2011

The House


It has become known as just "The House". It is a daily topic of conversation between me and my husband and has been for well over a year now.

"Did you see the new pics of The House"

"I have to go down and visit The House this weekend"

"We are donating how much to The House to have a room named after you??"

A project my husband started on a couple of years ago is finally becoming a reality. He is a National Division Vice President for his fraternity, Delta Tau Delta, and he has been wanting to build a new house for the chapter at Texas State in San Marcos for some time. After a year of blood, sweat and tears (some of those from me) they finally started the construction a couple of months ago and it will be completed in August right before the Fall Semester starts.

I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished to make this happen for the chapter!

1 comment:

Matthew Comer said...

Josh has done a wonderful job for the fraternity! We are ALL so very proud of him, what a tremendous accomplishment. I know that it is a lot of commitment and sacrifices for your family. Can't wait until it is finished, it will be beautiful!

Matt

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.