Friday, August 12, 2011

Best Day of My Life…from a 5 year olds perspective

 

                                                          best

Jonah decided to announce “Today is the best day of my life” from the backseat as we drove down I45 heading to Houston for a wedding. Why you ask? I asked the same question.

Because he was able to get out of his car seat while I was driving.

Yep, that was it.

Minutes earlier, I was approaching heavy traffic and had to slow down. At the same time Meredith accidently dropped a Sippy cup of milk in the floor board of our SUV. She started crying and since I was trying to keep my eyes on the road, I asked Jonah to unbuckle the seatbelt on his car seat and jump down to grab Meredith’s Sippy cup and hand it back to her.

He quickly did so and hopped right back into his car seat and buckled up.

The entire event lasted less than a minute but to my 5 year old it signified the best day of his life!

I so love this age!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.