Thursday, December 22, 2011

Birthday Week celebration

My Birthday week long celebration started out with a Happy Hour at Zin Zen wine bar on the 16th with my friends Jennifer and Kelly. My friend Kelly was in a car wreck on the way to Happy Hour so it was a crazy night but after a few glasses of wine everything was good!

On my actual birthday the 20th, Josh and I went to a Tacky Christmas Sweater party at our friends Gary and Kayla’s house where they surprised me with a birthday cake and sang Happy Birthday.

On Wednesday my friends Vicky, Shannon, Lindsey and Jennifer G. took me to dinner at a fabulous new bistro in McKinney called Gregory’s. They also brought out a strawberry cake that was to die for! It was so good. The food and the evening were absolutely perfect!

              Birthday Dinner                               Birthday Dinner 2

On Thursday the kids spent the night with Jerod and Lauren and Josh and I went to our favorite restaurant, Del Frisco’s, and I had an amazing birthday dinner complete with a special dish made exclusively for me by the chef.

Then on Friday, I went home to visit my parents and my family. My Mom cooked a wonderful birthday meal of barbeque and yummy sides. Something I had been craving!

It was a fabulous week and I am thinking I should turn 35 every year!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.