Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Day

This year I decided to enjoy the moment with my kids and husband on Christmas instead of snapping away on my camera like I usually do. I mean I love pictures and I love capturing all those special memories but sometimes you just have to sit the camera down and be in the moment and then save those mental pictures in your head and that’s what I did on Christmas this year so I only have a couple of pictures to share but we had a blast waking the kids up, running downstairs to see what surprises Santa had left for everyone. After playing with all the new gadgets and toys, we had our traditional breakfast, hot chocolate and then got dressed to drive to Josh’s grandmother’s house where we enjoyed an evening with family eating a wonderful Christmas dinner and opening presents. It was a great day and I’m glad I took a moment to enjoy it.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with their family and friends.

IMG_2743

IMG_2767

Note from Santa:

IMG_2775

Note from Nose the Elf:

IMG_2776

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.