Friday, February 09, 2007

Growing so fast!

I had to fly out to Maryland this week for work and when I got back last night and saw Jonah asleep in his crib he looked like he had grown 2 inches while I was gone. He looked so big! I can't believe he will be 11 months old this month and a year old next month. He's becoming such a little boy! I love these pictures of him (taken the night before I left) but it reminds me that he will not be a baby much longer! He will be entering the world of a Toddler where there are so many fun things to look forward to - walking, first words, finally saying goodbye to bottles and hello to sippy cups, eating chicken nuggets and fishsticks and of course potty training (even though I hear that's really not that much fun!)

In this picture you can see my 6th tooth starting to come in on the right! :)

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.