Monday, May 21, 2007

Old McJonah had a farm...E-I-E-I-O

A couple of weekends ago I took Jonah to my parent's ranch for the day in Fairfield! He had the best time feeding the cows, riding on the mule, feeding the fish, watching the peacocks, feeding the chickens, and riding on my dad's tractor and bulldozer! Jonah roamed all over the place and was covered in dirt! He's definately all boy! He even managed to fall right in the middle of a cow patty right before dinner! It was actually pretty funny! After we cleaned him up, we had an outdoor picnic with my family to celebrate my Dad's 70th birthday! Mama Sue cooked up an excellent Southern meal of fried fish, hush puppies, and all the fixins'! We had a great time hanging out with my family and look forward to our next trip to the 5R Ranch! Enjoy the pics!

1 comment:

Amy said...

What an awesome thing for a little boy to do!! He'll be a pro on that tractor before too long. He sure is getting big!!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.