Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why I Love Fall

I was getting a little tired of the Texas summer heat so thankfully fall has finally arrived! The weather is turning a little cooler and the days are a little shorter. With fall finally here, I have a closet full of cozy sweaters, jeans, and a new pair of fall boots eagerly waiting to be worn! I love Halloween because it signifies the beginning of my favorite time of the year which is Halloween through New Years! To me it means good food, time spent with family and friends, and lots of fun memories. Christmas is also right around the corner and since having Jonah, Christmas has a much more special meaning to us now. I'm looking forward to creating our own family holiday traditions with him and maybe one day his brothers and/or sisters so that they can pass them down to their children! Even though he still doesn't understand the concept of Santa, it's still so much fun for us to get ready for his big visit to the Schneider house!

Here are a couple of early Halloween photos of Jonah. Jonah has decided that he does not like carved pumpkins and I'm still a little skeptical that he's not going to wear his Halloween costume on Halloween this year. He will kiss it, touch it, play with it and even make the animal sound that goes with it but when I try to get him to put it on, he shakes his head and says "No, No, No!" Since he learned to say “Boo” for Halloween I might just throw a sheet over him and call him a ghost!

We are headed to the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch this weekend so I hope that we can get lots of good pictures of him with the pumpkins and other activities!


No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.