Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Birthday!

I'm officially over 30! That means I have to check the 31-34 age group box on forms now! It's very sad! Josh also pointed out that I am now closer to 40 than 20!!

Anyway, I had a great birthday! I celebrated with Jonah, Josh, Jerod and Lauren on Thursday at my favorite Sushi restaurant, Wasabi, in McKinney! Then on Saturday night we celebrated mine and my friend Lindsey's birthday (16th) at Nove in Victory Park with Vicky, Shannon and Bryce! They surprised us with a fabulous cake complete with sparklers. We had a lot of fun! Jerod took Jonah to Palestine to stay with Opa and Oma Saturday night so we had the whole house to ourselves! It was Jonah's first overnight trip away from home! I know he had a lot of fun and we enjoyed having some time to ourselves and sleeping in on Sunday!

Click to play Monda's+Birthday
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a postcard - it's easy!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.