Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hey good lookin' whatcha got cookin' ???







It's 11am and if you are a wife and/or mom like me you are already thinking about what to cook for dinner tonight or if you are "Over Achiever Mom" (as my friend Amy calls them) you may have already made your weekly menu list on Sunday (I say that with some envy because I wish I could be that organized!). Whichever mom you are you have to check out the "Hot Moms Cook" blog. These fabulous gals have whipped up yummy kid-friendly meals, easy yet delicious appetizers for all your soirees, and other great recipes that will put an end to that dreaded question "What's for dinner?" And all the recipes are "Hot Mom" approved!

Also, be sure to check out my Guest Chef appearance on Feb 4th for a tasty appetizer made with our favorite household ingredient - Daisy Sour Cream!! :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing your recipe with us! I love me some twice baked potatoes so I can't wait to try it!
Oh and just so you know, I only use Daisy Sour Cream. Bought three tubs at the grocery today. Hear that Jonah, ka-ching!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.