Sunday, November 01, 2009

I was so prepared…

My dad carved his first pumpkin with his grandson, Jonah and Meredith were dressed and ready in their costumes by 6pm, the candy bowls were filled with popcorn balls, Halloween toys, and an assortment of miniature candy bars.  My parents and my brother were instructed on answering the doorbell while we were out with our friends trick or treating around our neighborhood. 

I had my zoom lens on my camera and everything was ready as we headed out the door and to our first house.  For once I was prepared! Or so I thought!

Being the photo crazy moms that we are Shannon and I started our clicking frenzy but then Shannon realized that she had charged her battery but forgot to put it back in her camera. I confidently said, “Don’t worry. I’ve got it covered! I’ll just make you a copy of my pictures.” Right then as if the camera gods were saying “We’ll show her'”  a message pops up on my camera screen that says “change battery pack” My battery was completely dead. Agh!

Welcome to my life!

Luckily I had managed to take four pictures prior to our minor setback.

2 comments:

OHmommy said...

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..... I had a nightmare like that once. So sorry.

lauren_kitts said...

updated my blog with a few pics and a little update..he he Im soooo bad i never remember to update it i get distracted by yours!!! ha ha

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.