Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers

One of my favorite daily reads on Blogger is Natalie's Blog - Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers. She is super sweet and even helped me find the perfect appetizer recipe for a recent dinner party. I love her weekly obsessions post. She enjoys all the things I love: family, food, wine, shopping, traveling and home design. And her little boy Sterling is adorable.

If you know me, you know I love to share great finds. I was reading Natalie's blog one day and she mentioned looking for the perfect pair of turquoise earrings for summer. I had just received a pair of the Kendra Scott Danielle earrings in turquoise and thought for sure she would love them too since we seem to have similar tastes. So, I sent her the link and today she featured the earrings and a mention of my blog on her obessions post. Thanks Natalie!

So, go check her out because I'm sure she will become one of your favorite daily reads as well! Have a great week!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.