Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Now that the surprise is over I can blog about our fun trip down to Austin this past weekend to celebrate one of Josh’s good friend and fraternity brother’s 40th birthday. His wife planned for all of his friends to surprise him and have dinner. It was such a fun night! We started out having drinks at the Omni hotel and then headed downtown for dinner at Eddie V’s. Great food with great friends! After dinner we went to 5th Street and had drinks (lots of drinks) at Beso Cantina. On the ride back to the hotel, I left my iPhone in the cab but my sweet husband surprised me with a new 4S when we got back home.

Eddie V’s

Beso Cantina

Beso Cantina

Me and my friend Sarah ( I think it’s time to have my hair done!! haha)

Me and the hubs

The Guys – Josh, Kyle, Jeff, Doug and Johnny

The kids had a blast staying with Amy, Jon, Kayla and Christian and even had a special visit from Opa who drove up from San Antonio.

It was a fun but quick trip.

Today, I started feeling really yucky. Jonah was out of school but I promised him I would take him to buy hermit crabs and a promise is a promise. So the Schneider family welcomes Anakin, Obi Wan Kenobi, Sponge Bob and Patrick.

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.