Thursday, April 19, 2007

These Boots were made for Walkin....

and that's just what Jonah does! Except he walks in Pumas, not boots, but you get the point! Yes - it is official. Jonah started walking everywhere right after Easter and does not want to do anything else! He goes from room to room and chases Riley all over the house! It's great, except now I really have to watch him because he's quick. I was so excited about him walking and now I'm already missing not being able to put him in his bouncy chair for a few minutes while I run to the bathroom. Now, he follows me in there! So long privacy! It was nice having you all those years!

Okay, this isn't the best picture to show off Jonah's new skills but we've been using the video camera more to capture him in full motion and as soon as I learn how to tranfer the videos off the camera to the computer I will add a couple of videos so you can get the full effect! It really is the coolest and cutest thing I've ever seen! They look like little penguins walking around trying to maintain their balance! He also shares a certain resemblance to his mom and dad during a few of our nights on 6th Street in Austin!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.