Saturday, August 11, 2007

Meg's Visit

I'm very behind on my blog updates so since Josh is out of town this weekend and Jonah is asleep I thought I would posts our newest updates!

My niece Meg came up a few weeks ago to spend a few days with us before summer ended and she headed back to school. We ate out and ordered in, watched movies, shopped and spent some time at the pool. She was a big help with Jonah and he had so much fun hanging out with her!



Jonah had fun reading his book to Meg under his bed!


Jonah loves walking Riley on his own. Riley actually walks very slow for him and if Jonah drops the leash, Riley immediately sits down and waits for Jonah to come over and pick it back up. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.