Monday, March 10, 2008

The Bachelorette

Even though I was sick and was having a horrible week I was not about to miss my very good friend Jenn's (in the pink boa)Bachelorette party on Saturday night! We had dinner and some margaritas at Javier's and then headed over to Trece and Suite for a little while. Sarah and I rode together so we left pretty early since we are not used to staying up past midnight these days! Plus babies and hangovers do not mix!! But it was fun to get dressed up and hang out with friends. I think the best part was watching Jenn open up lingerie at our table at Javier's with a group of much older couples sitting right across from us! The looks on their faces was priceless, especially the men! LOL

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.