Monday, March 10, 2008

Behind the Name

I had been searching online for awhile for someone that could create for me one of those cute blog banners that I have been seeing on everyone's blogs. I'm not very creative or savvy enough with Adobe Photoshop to create one on my own and am more than willing to pay someone else to do it! My friend Amy found such a person to create her very very cute blog banner (check out Amy's Brat Pack). She has also done other very cute blogs such as Classy Chaos and Jogging in Circles. So, I contacted them and now I'm on the schedule for April to have my very own custom blog banner and blog created! I'm so excited!!! During all this excitement I decided that while there are so many other changes occurring in my life maybe it was also time for a new blog Title and tag line. I have a couple in mind but thought I might get your ideas or thoughts also. Some people have come up with the cutest blog names and I want to find something that reflects our family and lifestyle. So, get your creative juices flowing and let me know what ideas you have for the Schneider Family. You can comment on blogger or email me at monda_r@hotmail.com. And if I choose your blog title and tag line I'll be sending you a Target giftcard. And who doesn't love Target??? ;)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooh I am so excited for you!! Courtney is awesome, I can't wait to see what she comes up with!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.