Thursday, May 15, 2008

A fear of the things to come...



I fear this is the beginning of the things to come with having a boy.

You see this is a picture of my once sweet innocent precious baby boy turned hyper uncontrollable 2 year old that has just stripped off his diaper and threw it at me over the balcony in our foyer as I was walking out of my study with my camera in my hands!

Oh yes, this is the beginning of things to come with having a boy!

But seriously how can I get mad at the cute little face and adorable smile???

3 comments:

Courtney said...

that is too funny! Love your new banner!!!

Sarah said...

Don't you just love that? Too funny. Love the new look too! Very cute!

This Southern Belle said...

Love your header--

And, this is JUST the beginning as far as boys go. :)

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.