Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ranson Ranch

Last week Jonah and I went to visit my parents. Jonah had so much fun at my parent's ranch seeing all the animals including the chickens, turkeys, cows, guineas and ducks. He even held one of the baby chicks that had just hatched. My dad took him through the garden and showed him how vegetables grow. Jonah then drove my dad's tractor! That was quite an adventure. Me, my dad, Riley and Jonah all piled into the tractor and we took it out to one of the big hay fields. My dad controlled the gas and then gave the wheel over to Jonah to drive! We went in circles for about 10 minutes but he loved it! My mom said she saw us going around in circles and figured Jonah must be driving! LOL!

We had a great time at the 5R Ranch! Thanks Nana and Papa!


No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.