Thursday, June 05, 2008

A Cut Above the Rest

I finally broke down and cut Jonah's hair again! I loved loved loved his curls! But since it's summer and 100 degree weather is just around the corner I thought it would be better if we cut it shorter. Did I mention how much I loved his curls?? I think a couple of tears fell from my eyes as she snipped away those cute little blond ringlets! The good news is his hair grows back really fast! We usually have to cut it every other month. Since we cut it shorter I think he's aged by 2 years. He looks like such a little boy with his short hair!

Before the cut (BTW..this is the cute vintage shirt that Josh had to buy! hehe)



After the cut

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.