Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Showering Christian

Yes, I am a little behind on my blog posts. So behind that I didn't even get a chance to post the pictures of the shower I hosted for Amy before she had Christian! We held the shower one week before he decided to make his arrival into the world so we barely made it!! I was so worried she was going to go into labor during the shower! I guess if she had, Christian would have had a lot of guests visiting him in the hospital! Anyway, we had a great time with family and friends and Christian received a lot of wonderful gifts!

I love the sandals and hat! Everything's so cute when it's this small!


Their little "Aggie" will stay nice and warm with this blanket!


This was our gift! Isn't it so cute?? You can have one for your very own from www.wordsindesign.com. She writes out the name using a nursery rhyme or bible verse. I chose Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for Christian. Then Amy can place her own picture of him behind the name! I just love this idea.


Yummy cupcakes from Tart


Jonah enjoying one of the yummy cupcakes


Cute picture of Jonah and Kayla in the bathtub after devouring yummy cupcakes

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.