Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother’s Day

I am one lucky Mommy! I started off the day by sleeping in, then breakfast in bed. I had a wonderful day hanging out with my two favorite children and wonderful husband. We did a little shopping and went out for dinner. The perfect end to a perfect day.

Happy Mother’s day to both our mother’s and grandmother! Thank you for making our lives more special!

{Lucky Mommy with the two most wonderful children in the world}

IMG_0237

{My sweet handmade Mother’s Day cards…my favorite thus far}

IMG_0199 IMG_0345 copy

{My Mother’s Day gift from Josh and the kids minus the umbrella that we still have to pick up. I envision myself sitting out here on lazy summer evenings with a nice glass of wine}

IMG_0396 copy

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.