Thursday, March 01, 2007

Movin' on up

Check out Jonah in his new carseat! We finally upgraded him to the toddler carseat last night. I think I have been selfishly putting it off because that means I have to come to terms with the fact that he's actually growing up!!


It's been a crazy week so far and I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday because we are finally staying home for a change!! This week was Dr. Seuss week at school. So everyday they've had a different 'silly' clothing theme. Monday was silly socks day, Tuesday was silly mismatch day, Wednesday was silly pj day, and today is silly hat day! Tomorrow is silly inside out day!

We had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday with the ENT and Jonah is having tubes put in his ears on March 15th. He has an ear infection in both ears right now (poor baby!) but he's on an antibiotic so hopefully that will help. Yesterday we went to see his Pulmonologist and got some new meds that will help with his congestion at night! He coughs and wheezes all night long but it never seems to wake him up and I'm very thankful for that!

After the doctor's appointment yesterday we went to Josh's office and then went out for Mexican food! Jonah did really well eating his rice and cheese enchilada. He even tried a little guacamole and chips and he loved it!

Afterwards we headed to Babies R' Us to pick out the new carseat! We almost ended up with two disasters! Fist, Jonah decided to have a little blowout and I of course was out of diapers! Luckily they had them in the store so I grabbed one out of a package and changed him (and yes we paid for the package!). While we were doing that Josh checked out. Right as we were about to walk out the door I just happened to look at the carseat box and noticed it did not have a color/pattern written on the outside so I peeked inside the box and realized we bought the pink flower printed carseat and while it was cute, that just wasn't going to work for a boy! So, we had to return that one and exchange it for the platinum color (much more boyish!)I'm glad I checked before we got home!!

Well, the daycare just called and Jonah has gotten sick two times this morning so I need to go pick him up! Hope it wasn't the guacamole from last night!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.