Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend Update

I was so sad to lose an hour this past weekend. I need all the extra hours I can get these days - like 5 extra hours a day would be nice.

We had a good weekend. Friday I went to dinner with Vicky, Kim, and Shelley and found out my friend Shelley is engaged. Very exciting news! Josh and Jonah had a guys night in.

Saturday I had another girl's lunch to celebrate my very good friend Jenn's birthday! Jonah tagged along on that trip and he had fun hanging out and flirting with all the girls (by pulling his shirt over his head and showing off his little six pack!!)

Saturday night Josh and I went to his Manager Kevin's birthday party and then afterwards we went to go see 300. That was the first movie I have been to in almost a year! So, I got the large popcorn with extra extra butter as a treat! I'm not sure which was better - the popcorn or the movie! LOL. The movie has a lot of blood and fighting but it's still good if you are into that sort of stuff and I am especially since Josh and I visited the spot where the Spartans fought the Persian army at the Battle of Thermopylae when we were in Greece.

Sunday Josh had to go to the office to do some work and Jonah and I hung out at home and played and then headed to the mall for a little retail therapy. Afterwards we met Josh at his office and went out to eat barbeque for dinner! Very yummy!

After resetting all of our clocks last night we still overslept this morning! Probably because it was still dark in our room at 7am! I guess as always it will just take some time for our bodies to adjust! :)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I want to see that movie, glad to hear it was good. You know I'm Greek! I'd love to hear about your trip there sometime.

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.