Tuesday, July 03, 2007

15 months going on 15 years!

Jonah turned 15 months old on June 21st! I'm still in shock that he's already this old! He has changed so much since his first birthday! He's hearing the word "no" a lot these days and has learned to say it back to me! Temper Tantrums are a daily occurrence and I hear that lasts pretty much until they are 21 so I guess I better get used to them! He will sit in a highchair for about 10 minutes at a restaurant before he has a meltdown which means we get a lot of food to go! But aside from those little nuances he is still such a little charmer and really has a wonderful, sweet personality! It seems like everyday he is doing something new! He loves to be around people and he loves to explore! He still amazes us everyday and I think I've finally realized that never stops!


Favorite New Words and Actions:
1. Stinky (taught to us by Shannon)
2. Ri Ri (Riley)
3. Buh Bye
4. Teeth (He loves to brush his teeth!)
5. Mommy and Daddy
6. Nah Nah Nah! (No! No! No!)
7. Turkey (accompained by hand under the chin saying Gobble! Gobble!)
8. Cheese
9. Juice
10. Baby

Favorite New Foods:
1. Popcorn
2. Mandarin Oranges
3. Edamame
4. Waffles
5. Turkey

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.