Monday, July 09, 2007

Today's Newest Achievements

I had to post Jonah's newest achievements for today!
1) He ate off of a plate at lunch and dinner without throwing the plate on the floor! That's a huge accomplishment in my book!
2) He learned two new words today - cracker and movie (pronounced moo-bie)
3) He's learned how to jump. Well, sort of! His feet never actually come off the ground but he tries really hard!

These newest achievements may not be as exciting to some as their first word or the first steps but they are still exciting to me and every time he accomplishes one these new milestones of course I have to call everyone to share the news!! It's just amazing to me how each day is so different and how fast he is changing! For me it's like Christmas Eve everyday because I just wait in anticipation to find out what he will do next!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Every little thing they do is awesome!! He's getting so big!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.