Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dallas Arboretum

Yesterday we went with Shannon, Ryan and Jan (Shannon's Mom) to breakfast and then we headed to the Dallas Arboretum to check out all the gardens and hopefully get some good pictures of Ryan and Jonah. Well, of course I forgot my camera so Shannon was my photographer for the day! Have you ever tried to make a 15 month old and a 2 year old pose for photos?? Good Luck! I was standing behind Shannon making goofy faces and noises normally heard in a zoo trying to make the boys smile but they were not having it! It was really hot outside so we gave up and came back home! Maybe we'll try it again in the fall when it's cooler outside or maybe when they are like five! We still had fun seeing all the different gardens and Jonah and Ryan particularly enjoyed seeing a duck sitting on the patio! I think that was the highlight of their day!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! But trust me, it won't be any easier when he's 5!

Sarah said...

Looks like fun! I need to take the girls one day once it cools off a little! Hmmm...Maybe October!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.