Friday, July 13, 2007

The Grass is Always Greener on the Other Side

This morning my mom and I were outside with Jonah and he decided to take off running through the grass. Since it was wet and the lawn care company had just finished mowing, when Jonah ran back onto the patio his feet were covered in green grass! He started laughing so I had to sneak in a quick pic! As I was taking his picture he decided to say "Cheese!" It was too funny!

Please Note: Josh picked out and dressed him in his PJ's last night which is why he is wearing a long sleeve top with shorts and also why the shirt is from St.Patrick's Day!! Anyone that knows me knows that I would never put these two articles of clothing together on purpose!! However I really did appreciate Josh getting Jonah ready and putting him to bed last night so my Mom and I could catch up while she's visiting!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.