Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cure for the Camera

I am in despair! The flash on my camera has stopped working! At first I thought I had mistakenly changed a setting because all of the pictures I took inside were coming out burnt orange. But after talking to a very knowledgeable associate at Wolf Camera it seems that the flash bulbs periodically go out so I will have to send it off to be repaired. I guess I finally wore it out!

Four weeks without my Canon Rebel. I'm not sure what I will do! I guess I will have to use my digital point and shoot but it won't be the same. Eight megapixels vs. 12 megapixels. Manual settings with multiple options to tempt my creativity vs. flash on or flash off. It will be a depressing four weeks.

Rebel - you will be missed! I anxiously await your return.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, you can always go buy another point and shoot. I just bought the Nikon p&s, and I love it!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.