Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hubba Bubba

I was taking a piece of gum out of my purse the other day and Jonah ran up to me and said "I want one". I was a little hesitant at first but then decided he could try it. Since he was baby we have been able to entertain him with blowing bubbles and popping our gum. We would blow a bubble and he would pop it with his hand and laugh hysterically while we tried to wipe all the gum off our face. He put the piece of gum in his mouth and instantly said "I like it!" It was so funny to try to watch him blow his own bubbles but I just don't think he's quite ready for it yet. I look forward to the day I teach him how to blow a bubble within a bubble because that takes some serious talent ;) I'm kidding of course.

Jonah's first piece of bubble gum!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.