Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thanks to Opa

While I was in Denver for work, Josh's Dad came up to stay with Jonah since Josh was in a training class all week until late in the evening.

Opa bought a bike trailer to attach to his bike and took Jonah on several bike rides! Jonah loved it! I wish I had some pictures of Jonah in his helmet and pads. He kept telling me on the phone when I talked to him "we went fast on the bike!" They also went swimming, spent an afternoon at Peter Piper pizza eating and playing games, played in the bounce house, and watched movies!

Jonah had so much fun spending time with his Opa and we were so thankful that he was able to rearrange his schedule with our sometimes overlapping-crazy-hectic schedules. One thing I've learned about having a child is there is a lot of coordination of schedules that has to occur and I'm not sure what we would do without family there to help us through the hectic times!

Thanks again Opa!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.