Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Wiggles

A couple of weekends ago Jon, Amy, Kayla and Christian came up for the weekend and we took Jonah and Kayla to go see the Wiggles in concert! Jonah was so excited about going to the concert with Kayla. He told everyone all week that "I'm going to see the Wiggles with Kayla on Saturday!!" Well, Saturday finally came and we headed to Grand Prairie. Amy had picked out awesome seats so we were in the third row. Jonah sat through the whole concert in amazement! He was so fascinated with the stage and the performance! Since then we've been forced to watch the Wiggles everyday. I thought I was doing so good with him just watching the Backyardigans (mine and Josh's personal favorite!) Oh well, they are better than the Doodlebops (which really freak me out) and Barney!

Click to play The Wiggles 2008!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Amy said...

The blue one is my favorite too! At least he was until he grew out those God awful sideburns.

Kim said...

Couldn't agree more. I fear the Doodlebops. The Wiggles are so hard to tolerate too! But, we are taking Holton to the Backyardigans in November and I'll have to suck it up and take him to the Wiggles next year.

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.