Sunday, September 20, 2009

Full of Hot Air

Yes, I've been MIA. Yes, I'm behind on my blog. Yes, I have been busy with my two little ones and my husband organizing and preparing for the mayhem that is quickly approaching known as the holiday rush! Fall snuck up on us and our favorite way to kick off the new season every year is by attending the numerous fall festivals in the area. One of our favorite events is the Plano Balloon festival. Balloons, bounce houses, face painting and good food.








"I don't know what the big deal is about all these balloons. I just found my feet and they are way cooler!"

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great pics, your kiddos are just too adorable!!!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.