Thursday, March 25, 2010

Disney on Ice

Jonah’s girlfriend Isabelle invited him on a date to see Disney on Ice (chaperoned of course). So when Isabelle came to pick him up he had a dozen pink roses for her. She was dressed as Cinderella so Cinderella and her Prince Charming headed down to the American Airlines Center to see the show. I was sitting in the third row listening to their date conversation and it went a little something like this:

J: “So, that’s my school over there.” (as we were passing his school)

I: “I know, I used to go there. That is the school with the chicken”

J: “Yea, so do you like McDonald’s? I love McDonalds!”

I: “Yes, I like McDonald’s French Fries. Do you like my dress?”

J: “You look pretty. What kind of movies do you like?”

Ahh…young love :)

At the show Isabelle asked Jonah if he wanted to hold hands and dance with her when Cinderella came out to dance with Prince Charming. Jonah agreed and they danced together in the aisle while holding hands. It was seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen! During intermission they go snow cones and popcorn. Jonah had a lot of fun on his date!

Pictures below are from Isabelle’s mom Erica. Her pictures turned out much better than mine because I took the wrong lens! Enjoy :)

Disney2Disney1 

At the end of their date…if you can’t tell by Jonah’s expression he was not excited about his night ending so early! :)

DSC_3753

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.