Saturday, March 27, 2010

Six years ago….

on this day I married my best friend. As we took our gondola to the church, people on the sides of the canal were shouting “Congratulations” in more languages than I could count and snapping away with their cameras. We then walked down the aisle of the 13th Century Methodist Church in Venice, Italy (one of only three in the whole country) and our preacher began reading our wedding vows in Italian and winked at me when it was time to say “I do”. Though I didn’t understand the words he spoke in Italian, I knew exactly what he was saying by heart and my heart has never felt so happy as it did on that day!

You are the greatest thing about me.

I. Love. You.

c819updated

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.