Monday, March 08, 2010

Weekend in Georgetown

We spent the past weekend in Georgetown with family. It was a busy but fun-filled weekend. We went to Kayla’s final soccer match where Jonah had fun participating in drills with Kayla before the game. Afterwards the team had a final game celebration at the park. Then we took the kids to a new jump house where we had the whole facility to ourselves. It was really nice. Meredith played in ball pit for the first time. She had a “ball”. (Sorry I had to!) I rode down one of the slides with Jonah and I was a little unprepared for how fast I would slide down! I think everyone in the building heard me scream for my life!

IMG_7799 IMG_7801 IMG_7812

IMG_7899  IMG_7938updated

 IMG_7911 IMG_7979updatedIMG_8009updated

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.