Thursday, October 02, 2008

Just a heartbeat away

Today I finally heard the baby's heartbeat! It's always exciting to hear the heartbeat for the first time. You see the heartbeat on the first sonogram but you can't hear it and there is just something about hearing it for the first time that makes you realize "Wow!" there is a baby in there and it's real! It's a weird and exciting feeling! But all is good! The heartbeat was steady and very fast which my doctor said is sometimes an indication that it's a girl! Hmmmm! We'll see! I am actually making my appointment with the high risk doctor over the next week or so for a routine sonogram and from what I've heard he's pretty good at determining the sex of the baby! He's only been wrong once in two years! I would say that's pretty good odds! So, we'll see what he says!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.