Thursday, October 02, 2008

Oktoberfest

We attended the McKinney Oktoberfest with Jerod and Lauren over the weekend while Josh was out of town on a guys trip. Jerod and Lauren spent the afternoon with Jonah while I had a little "Me" time going to lunch and to the movies with my friend Vicky! We saw "The Women" which is a very cute movie! I highly recommend it to all the women out there. Afterwards I did a little shopping byself - something I haven't done in awhile without a toddler in tow. After I got back home we headed to downtown McKinney and Jonah rode the pony ride, watched the German Dancers - which he really liked thanks to his German heritage I guess! Afterwards we had some icecream and bought Jonah one of the handmade puppets! It was a lot of fun and it will have to be a new tradition for us to attend!




1 comment:

lauren_kitts said...

wow*** he's such a ham I remember taking pics of you where are they??? ha ha

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.