Monday, January 08, 2007

Jonah's First Christmas 2006

Jonah had fun trying to help me decorate the Christmas tree! Basically he just tried to eat the Christmas balls and the electrical cords for the lights! He became very familiar with the word "No" and the phrase "No touch" During one instance of him trying to eat the cords I actually had to tap his little hand and he looked at me like I had just crushed his world when it actually crushed mine to have to do it!! Broke my heart! But we had a great December. Jonah got to visit Santa at the Chi Omega Christmas Market and he got to eat Christmas cookies for the first time, hang his first stocking, and see lots of family and friends.

Riley playing Santa!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.