Monday, January 08, 2007

Celebrating my 30th Birthday!


Josh and I getting ready to go out to celebrate my birthday. Opa and Oma came down for the weekend to stay with Jonah so Josh and I were able to spend some alone time together. We went Christmas shopping and then went out to dinner at Rick Stein's. We had a great time. I was actually excited about turning 30. I feel like a real adult now. My 20's were all about getting established - graduating college, finding the perfect job, buying a house, getting married and having our first baby. Now I feel like we can actually just live our life. I'm looking forward to spending more quality time with my family and friends, traveling, and just enjoying each day!

No comments:

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.