Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The mystery under the couch cushion....

I clean our house religiously even though we have a housekeeper! Josh might even label me as borderline OCD but the one place I always forget about is under the couch cushions! And since a dog, a husband, and a toddler occupy this couch frequently I'm sure there is quite a collection of change, cheerios, popcorn and God knows what else habitating under there! Well, leave it to Riley to remind me! I walked into the living room the other day and this is how I found him! LOL. My living breathing vacuum cleaner! I just hope he doesn't eat the change!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh I know. It is plain SCARY what we find in our couch!

Genna said...

That is too funny!

Unknown said...

HA! Great pic!!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.