Monday, January 28, 2008

What's in a Name??

Okay, so I'm online trying to find a restaurant for Josh and I to eat at when we are in San Fransisco this coming weekend. I've never been to San Fran before so I'm not familiar with any of their culinary hot spots but while I've been searching online these are some of the more interesting names I have come across. Now while I shouldn't judge a resturant by it's name I'm having a hard time just finding one place that even sounds normal!

House of Nanking - Where should I start??
Scoma's - Sounds like a skin rash that I don't want.
Goat Hill - Again, I don't even know where to start with this one.
Pakwan - I think this might be named after one of the Jolie-Pitt kids
Cha Cha Cha - this could be promising but should I dress in hot pink and bring a flamingo with me???

So, if you know of any restaurant recommendations in the area please let me know! We aren't picky. We pretty much like everything except raw foods and fondue! If I'm going to have to pay someone else while I cook my own meal I might as well stay home! ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

"Pakwan - I think this might be named after one of the Jolie-Pitt kids" HILARIOUS!!
Girl, I'm jealous, I've never been to SF either but I wish I was going! Have a great time!

Narci D said...

Wow! I hope you find a good spot!

Website Content and Copy: The Schneider Family, 2008.|Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.
Graphics hosted by Flickr.